Homeowner’s and Renter’s Insurance
Your home is the likely one of the biggest purchases you will make and, for many people, is their most valuable asset. If you have any damage to your home, you need a Georgia insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly!
Homeowner’s policies differ depending on these factors:
- Where you live
- The valuables in the home
- Your preferred coverage options
Here are some of the following coverage options your homeowner’s insurance policy can include:
- Property Coverage — This covers repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property — This coverage kicks in when you have a loss of valuables in your home, like jewelry, electronics, or guns, due to theft or damage.
- Liability — This will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses — This includes medical coverage for someone that is injured (other than a resident) on your property.
- Living Expenses — This coves temporary housing and other expenses in a total loss event where you’re forced from your home.
A comprehensive homeowner’s plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, as well as in the event that someone is injured on your property. There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy, including:
- Personal umbrella
Our agents at GracePoint Insurance can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Georgia home insurance plan.
Living in a rental building, particularly an apartment, can bring about its own set of risks. You may share a building with dozens, or hundreds, of other people. In these situations, risks like water damage, fires, and theft are always a possibility. In the event of property damage beyond your control, you want to ensure that your possessions and wellbeing are protected.
When you purchase renter’s insurance, you protected yourself against several risks, including:
- Falling objects
- Water harm
- Electrical harm
- A number of other problems
You can also ask your insurance agent about other coverage options you may wish to consider.
As with many kinds of insurance, your premium can rely on your deductible and any extra coverage you decide to select.
At GracePoint Insurance, we have home and renters insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don’t have any gaps in coverage down the road. Contacts us today at 678-224-9333 to learn more!